Friday, February 25, 2011

Ugh.....

Tonight I was going to make my mom and dad dinner so they could have their own little date-type-thing.  Well then mom tells me that dad will be out plowing after work so that makes me sort of bummed out.  So I say well I will just let mom have dinner herself and I can be her server.....and I ask mom "What are you planing on having for dinner?"  And of course I didn't tell her what I was doing so it could be a suprise....and so she says "Well, I did have some chicken out."  So now I don't think I can do anything for her and it took me a LONG time to get that ready for them.....now I cant really do it. :'(  I'll just need to do some begging and see how much I can get out of that!  Hopes up for me tonight!!!!
I'm hoping!
*Ivy*

No comments:

Post a Comment